Saturday, June 23, 2007

Pet Peeve #1: From Hello to Intimacy in 3 Easy Steps

Welcome to Montgomery Sword Author's blog!
Some events are just really issue-driven: my current personal pet peeve must be one of them.


Online contacts do not have to be painful {or so I’ve heard}.


Maybe there’s just something to my aura that magnetises the weird, the sexually addicted, the perverse and painful.


I’m in the midst of yet another one of these oddball situations;

in late April, a guy introduced himself to me through a perfectly acceptable venue, an environmental networking site {NOT a dating site!}


He seemed normal enough, although young; and at first sent pretty jpgs like flowers, sky, and so forth. Sweetness-and-light stuff, don’t you know.


But then he zig-zags and starts with the sensual stuff, kissy-kissy slideshows!


Then, luckily, a break came-a hiatus while he high-tailed his way from his country of employment, back across the desert and ocean to his country of birth. I thought all was over, as I heard no more..


but no, I thought too soon..and he returned a few days ago, more ebullient and persevering than ever…


I love you, I love you, he cries, and-when did you last make love dear?


HELLO????


Isn’t that rather a personal question, I replied.


Yes, but I need to know you COMPLETELY


and WITHOUT BOUNDARIES


says he..


to which,


I am silent


knowing that discretion sometimes/often means remaining still


the rabbit hiding in the tall grass may go unseen by the hawk

No comments: