Monday, June 04, 2007

Now Offering Reviews and Critiques!

Welcome to Montgomery Sword Author's blog!

I've decided to offer reviews and critiques as a service to other writers. Reviews will be posted here on the blog. Critiques will be returned directly to the authors. I shall also include spontaneous reviews of books I find so compelling that I think other readers need to know of them.

I've reviewed in online venues for over 14 months; and I've critiqued online for approximately 7 months. I've read like a hungry dragon for 5 decades; and I've written nearly since I could form the letters.

Interested parties may feel free to email me for information or to offer arc's, author copies, and manuscripts, at:

Montgomery.Sword.Author@gmail.com

All such communication will be acknowledged within a day or so with a reply.
In regard to submitted review material and critiques, I'll endeavour to make the turnaround time one week or less {unless I become swamped with requests}. There is, of course, absolutely no fee for this service, as I am volunteering my own time and efforts.

I believe I have a distinct vision when it comes to any and all of these activities, and I think that authors deserve this service. When I discover a book that I am impelled to rave over, I now have a venue in which to share my excitement.

Email Montgomery Sword

No comments: